Captiva is a Boutique Asset Manager for Real Estate, Hydro & Wind Power investment in Norway and Sweden.
- Team of 11 industry specialists
- Financial and engineering expertise
- Located in Oslo, Karlstad and Voss
- Partner owned
- Developed and sold 300 MW / 1.000 GWh of wind and hydro power projects and assets
- 1.000 MW wind power under development
- 100 MW hydro power under development
- Industrial partner for BKW/Credit Suisse on the 11 bn NOK Fosen wind farm
- 250.000 sqm of property under asset management
- Owner of Captiva Eiendom, an Oslo based commercial property company
- External investors, co-investments, own investments
Captiva in brief
Captivais a boutique asset manager within hydropower, wind power and real estate in Norway and Sweden. A highly dedicated team of 11 industry specialists has since the beginning in 2006 developed and divested more than 300 MW / 1.000 GWh of wind and hydropower assets and currently has more than 250.000 sqm of property under management.
As asset managers we are continuously developing and improving our investment platforms for real estate, hydro and wind power for institutional and private investors. In addition to deal flow, sourcing and transaction support, our key focus is management planning, execution and reporting. We are highly dedicated to the operations of all the asset we manage and frequently act as project managers during new build construction, refurbishment and improvements.
We focus on hands on management with a high degree of on-site appearance and involvement. Hence, we are located close to our operation; with head office in Oslo and branches in Voss and Karlstad. With both engineering and financial background, we have the capacity to solve problems, pursue opportunities of improvements, lead rehabilitation projects or whatever is needed on the assets we manage.